Friday 30 September 2016

September -StressTember

September, the ninth month of the year, a month with 30 days , a month I'm really not a fan of. This year has not been really kind to me so far. While 2016 came to me as a curse , September is no less than an abuse. The step months of all the months. Though I got Typhoid in May, still September is the worse one.

All through the month I waited for its end.  Since 1st I was waiting for 30th. It's 30th finally but it's not ending. Like this month took some oath to stretch without letting the calendar know. I counted every day and now counting every passing hour. This September is still there. So Much sun!!

Image result

What kind of a Month was it? No rain, no fun..extra sun. No wind, no air...not fair. This month was sooo boring  that I enjoyed maintaining excel sheets to pass my time. It brought SHRAADs to us which means lesser sale and that too during the quarter end.

Talking of the quarter closing, today is the last day of the quarter, everyone is into targets but I am typing this. Why? Because even the last day isn't ending for me.

September- sounds so stupid, September! Like who says September? Whose idea was "let's keep the month's name September"? September, stupid, serpent, sucker, sick...it's all one family.

Yesterday was my salary day when I decided to not think of SEP-blah-blah-TEMBER...BUT I found that instead of deduction of my leave balance my salary deducted. How can this month be even worse? It's just 10 minutes and I've written all of it. I told you the day isn't passing.

Glad the next month is starting and ending with a weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment